Updated Tuesday June 14, 2016 by ..
Reminder: The bridge on Linden Avenue by the entrance to the Rec Park is currently under construction. See detour directions below.
From Poughkeepsie – Via Route 9
- Take Route 9 North. You will go through the village of Rhinebeck and the village of Red Hook.
- After the light in the center of Red Hook, go about 2 miles north and make a LEFT onto Rockefeller Lane.
- Go to the next stop sign and make a LEFT onto Linden Avenue (rt 79). Go about a mile or so.
- The Pool will be on your LEFT right before the construction for the bridge (you can’t go any farther!)
From Poughkeepsie – via Route 9G
Take either route 9 North or 9G North.
- If taking route 9, you will go through the village of Rhinebeck, past the fairgrounds and make a LEFT onto Route 9G.
- You can also take route 9G directly from Poughkeepsie, and go straight north to bypass smaller villages. If you do this:
- Take 9G North. You will cross Route 9 (stoplight - Ruge Chrysler and gas stations on corner) Continue on Route 9G North.
- You will go through 2 more traffic lights (1st is bridge approach, 2nd is route 199).
- At the NEXT light, make a RIGHT onto Kelly Road. Follow this to the next stop sign and make a RIGHT onto Linden Avenue (rt 79). Go about a mile or so.
The Pool will be on your LEFT right before the construction for the bridge (you can’t go any farther!)