Updated Tuesday August 8, 2017 by ..
From Poughkeepsie – Via Route 9
- Take Route 9 North. You will go through the village of Rhinebeck and the village of Red Hook.
- At the light in the center of Red Hook, take a RIGHT onto Linden Avenue.
- Continue on Linden Avenue for about 0.5 mile and go over a small bridge.
- The Pool will be on your RIGHT just after the bridge.
From Poughkeepsie – via Route 9G
Take either route 9 North or 9G North.
- If taking route 9, you will go through the village of Rhinebeck, past the fairgrounds and make a LEFT onto Route 9G.
- You can also take route 9G directly from Poughkeepsie, and go straight north to bypass smaller villages. If you do this:
- Take 9G North. You will cross Route 9 (stoplight - Ruge Chrysler and gas stations on corner) Continue on Route 9G North.
- At the 2nd traffic light, take a RIGHT onto 199 East (1st is bridge approach, 2nd is route 199).
- Just past the Middle School, take a LEFT onto Linden avenue.
- Follow Linden Avenue for about 0.5 miles over a small bridge.
- The Pool will be on your RIGHT just past the bridge.