Terms and ConditionsUpdatedWednesday July 7, 2021 by..
Terms and Conditions
For the purposes of our Family Pass, a Family is defined as one or two adults related by marriage (or similar relationship) and their unmarried children and legal dependents under the age of 22 living in the same home. Ages are effective May 30th of the membership year. To qualify as "living in the same home", children and legal dependents must live in the home at least three months per year.
The following examples do NOT qualify under a single Family Pass membership:
Neighbors and their children
Two friends and their children
A couple, their children and the neighbor’s kids
All membership fees are non-refundable once the season begins.
Babysitters may attend with or in lieu of adults on a Family Pass membership but must be accompanying one or more children listed on the Family Pass membership. A Babysitter pass is not a separate membership.
Any violation of these rules may result in revocation of membership and forfeiture of all membership fees at the discretion of the Red Hook Pool Board.
There is a 5% cancellation fee for all membership and swim lessons.
No Dogs Allowed
We love dogs as much as the next person, but for the comfort of all members, please leave them home.
1. All guests must shower before entering the pool.
2. Children under the age of 12 shall not use the pool without an adult in attendance.
3. No person should ever swim alone or without a lifeguard present.
4. All children under the age of 3 or who are not fully potty-trained must wear snug-fitting plastic pants or a water-resistant swim diaper.
5. No glass is allowed in the pool complex.
6. No food or drink is allowed in the pool water.
7. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
8. No running or horseplay on the pool deck. Do not sit on lane dividers.
9. No smoking or vaping on pool grounds.
10. No pets are allowed except for certified service animals.
11. Members are expected to be courteous and considerate of others. Foul language, loud or unruly behavior and loud or obscene music are not allowed.
12. Management and lifeguards have the right to ask any person to leave the water or complex for non-compliance.